Thursday, October 20th, 2022
New Face of Aging conference
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
- 7:30 Doors open for Exhibitor Load In
- 8:30 Registration – Convention Center Lobby
- 9:00 – 12:00 Exhibit Hall – As you walk into MACC East Hall Salon
- 9:00 – 11:45 Mini Stage 10-minute presentations. This will provide sponsors and exhibitors an opportunity to promote their service or product and discuss how their technology and innovation relate to improving the quality of life for our elder population.
- 12:00 Lunch – MACC East Hall Salon
- 12:20 – 1:20 Main stage Dr. Steven Ullmann.
- Dr. Ullmann is the Chair of the Department of Health Management and Policy, as well as the Director of the Center for Health Management and Policy at the University of Miami. He is a Professor in the Department of Health Management and Policy and holds secondary appointments in the Department of Economics in the Miami Hebert Business School, and in the Departments of Public Health Sciences and Family Medicine & Community Health in the Miller School of Medicine, specializing in the areas of health care management, health care economics, health care policy and ethics. The moderator for this event will be Heather Harris.
- 1:30 – 2:30 Main stage speakers round-table discussion
- Representatives from Intuition Robotics, Uniper, and CarePredict will be discussing how new technology and innovation will enhance the quality of life of older adults. The moderator for this event will be Dr. Joy Siegel.
- 2:30 Concluding remarks
9:15 City National
10:00 Care Predict
10:30 Intuition Robotics
10:45 Jewish Community Services
11:00 Mt. Sinai Medical Center
11:30 Sunshine Health
11:45 United Homecare